Thursday, September 29, 2011

WINNIE! 
For those of you who have visited, you have met Winnie!  She is our snarky little yorkie-poo(dle).  Winnie is more poo, than yorkie.  Her coat is champagne, or cream in coloration and her ears fold down like that of a poodle rather than point upwards like a yorkie.  She is spunky and demanding.  Winnie likes to be a part of everything.  And so it would be natural to include her in my portfolio:)  This is a painting for my husband, Larry.  His birthday is fast approaching...and he is always asking me to paint our pup, Winnie!  Due to health-related issues, we were not blessed with children, however, we have been blessed with the company of Winnie.  And believe me when I tell you, she is in every way, a part of the family.  She is the inspiration for many of my onerous and mischievous characters I paint and draw.  We love her dearly, and she deserves a painting.  Here is the pre-painting sketch.  I'll post the painting when complete.  




No comments:

Post a Comment